I always sad and afraid if one of my family members is sick, I hate that. Especially when it comes to my sons. So I always take care of their everyday food. If one day I see an indication even a lil', such as sneeze or something else, I give them a high dose of vitamin C. But yesterday finally after I gave him regular medicine and vitamin, his body couldn't take it anymore, so he couldn't breath, he was breathing hard all night, I couldn't sleep. So in the early morning I brought him to RSIB, and after a doctor gave him an examination, he had to do the inhalation, to relieve his breath. After the inhalation done, I pay the prescription and went home. I told him to take a good rest, because he always sit in front of computer the whole day, especially in weekend (Saturday and Sunday). Get well soon, dear.
Saturday, May 03, 2003
I HATE SICKNESS
<< Home