I got an email in this nice Sunday morning, from Thomas AS that said he want to give his personal comment on his nice yellow and white site. So I click to his site and voila he's reviewing mine. It was surprised me that there's someone want to give his comment about my journal ( not exactly a journal I think ). I think no one will read mine, so I thank you for your kindly. I'm not a professional web designer, I just like doing web stuff, and my main skill on web stuff is HTML, HTML and again HTML. So I don't take any responsibility for any disturbing or inconveniently thing when someone visit my blog. I know nothing about RSS-XML-PHP or any other complicated stuff about web design. And as far I know I made this on my 1024x768 resolution and my "17" monitor so my blog look good on that, but when I checked on my other computer which is not the same, wow the appearance was not the same and it was very disturbing, and I don't know how to make it compatible on any monitor or any browser beside Internet Explorer. So I have to make an announcement that this look good on 1024x768 and "17" view- text size- smaller, others huh.....But thank again to Thomas..
Sunday, June 29, 2003
• I'M NOT A PRO..... I'M JUST A MOM •
<< Home